- Updates regarding Binance API-key settings
Dear Users, Some of you have already noticed that Binance has recently made a drastic security update to APIkey creation
- Don’t trade solely based on previous prices of an underlying asset!
It’s quite a worrying fact that many traders blindly follow self-proclaimed trading experts, without making any due diligence. Most of
- What is Ping-Pong Trading? Now Available on CoinPanel!
Have you heard of the Ping-Pong trading strategy? Maybe in more general terms – “buy low and sell high”? Just
- How simple patterns help us predict ETH’s movements
In a previous analysis published at the beginning of Q3, we had predicted that after breaking $1700 resistance, ETH was
- Risk Management
Do you want to trade crypto on a user-friendly platform that makes it easier to maximize your cryptocurrency gains while
- Institutional order flow day trading strategies
As you may know, big traders have a very tight control of the charts of basically all the coins you
- Here is why you should start trading on licensed exchanges
While choosing an exchange for selling and buying crypto, it is important to make a conscious choice. Why? Because choosing
- A Complete Trading Cycle
The crypto market ebbs and flows with volatility, creating endless opportunities for buying, selling, and taking profits when the time
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Day Trading vs. Swing Trading
There are various cryptocurrency trading strategies: you can trade via day trading, swing trading, and long-term trading. The key differences
- A broad overview of Day Trading
In one of our previous blogs, we introduced a quick guide to Day Trading and Spot Trading. Moreover, in the last blog, we
- Will Bitcoin be able to sustain over $19000 after the deep sell-off seen on Tuesday?
The Nasdaq Composite Index plunged more than 4% on Tuesday after new inflation data revealed that the rate of inflation
- CoinPanel is on TikTok Now!
Hi CoinPanelers, Today’s blog post is going to be a little different—we have some exciting news to share! It is
- Thank you CoinPanelers
Hi CoinPanelers, We would like to thank you for your immense support of the CoinPanel Academy. We were hoping it
- Why do the best traders prefer trading on CoinPanel?
The cryptocurrency market has seen a lot of volatility in the past few months. A lot of traders and investors
- What are Leverage and Liquidation Levels?
Hi CoinPanelers! This week are going to explain to you what leverage and liquidation levels are for trading. We usually
- What happened with Bitcoin and Ethereum this week?
After consolidating in a tight range between $22500 and $24500, Bitcoin may finally be ready for a breakout. Traders should
- Taking a big step forward – CoinPanel & Stellar launch CoinPanel Academy
Hi CoinPanelers! Today we have some exciting news for you but first, we would like to ask you what do
- Tips on maintaining a stop-loss: What are the advantages?
A sustainable trading mechanism requires a planned entry, holding period, and exit plan. We have previously articulated the entry and
- Here is our Easy 4 Step to Avoid FOMO Trades
What are FOMO Trades? FOMO as the word stands is the fear of missing out on a situation or an
- What is the Importance of Booking Losses Early?
In this article, you will learn how to identify a failed trade and the importance of booking losses early. In
- Here is how you can optimally exit near the top/bottom
Hi CoinPanel Community! Today we want to give you insights on how to optimally exit a trade taken for a
- How to Trade and Determine False Breakouts
We start the week with a recap of crypto markets and some analysis of how you can trade and determine
- What Happened with Bitcoin Last Week
Hello CoinPanelers! For this week’s newsletter let’s quickly analyze Bitcoin’s price action from last week. After falling to $18,600 at
- CTO Larsson Joins CoinPanel’s Advisory Board
Stockholm, Sweden: CoinPanel is happy to welcome blockchain technology expert, analyst, and YouTuber Anders “CTO Larsson” to our Board of
- CoinPanel Teams Up With Binance to Grow the Crypto Community in Sweden
CoinPanel has teamed up with leading global crypto exchange Binance and wants to make Sweden one of the biggest crypto
- G-Traders from Stellar Trader Academy: Who Are They?
CoinPanel recently announced that G-Traders from Stellar Trader Academy will soon be joining the platform as a team of Chart
- CoinPanel Introduces New Chart Mirroring Analyst: G-Traders by Stellar Trader Academy
We are happy to welcome our new Chart Mirroring analysts team, G-Traders from the Stellar Trader Academy to our platform.
- CoinPanel Meets Google in Istanbul to Further Strengthen Security with Google Cloud’s Established Infrastructure
On June 10, 2022, the CoinPanel team visited the Google office in Istanbul for a discussion regarding the latest technologies
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Another Round of Ruthless BTC Sell-Off Expected?
Bitcoin price recently hit a new 52-week low at $17,600, suggesting the start of the next leg in the strong
- Crypto Trading 101: Centralized Exchanges vs. Decentralized Exchanges – What’s the Difference?
When you decide to start your crypto trading journey you will need to pick an exchange. There are 2 kinds
- Here is our Easy 3 Step Crypto Trading Checklist
Before you enter a trade, you should have a checklist of what to take note of. While a trading plan
- Terra LUNA / UST saga still unfolding
If you are following the Luna fiasco, it seems almost impossible to keep up with everything that has happened so
- Trading Pro: What is Technical Analysis?
Technical analysis is a method of forecasting trading opportunities used by traders, analysts, and investors. Price action is one of
- What is the next stop for Bitcoin? BTC Still Bearish
Here’s our weekly analysis from end of May to beginning of June 2022. For the past few weeks, Bitcoin has
- Crypto 101: A Quick Guide to Crypto Day Trading
In one of our previous blog posts, we talked about spot trading. Now we are going to talk about day
- Trading Pro: What are Support and Resistance Levels?
Support and resistance levels are critical areas where demand and supply factors meet. A resistance level is a psychological barrier
- BTC Steadies Before Possible ATH Late Summer
We just wanted to start the week thanking all the CoinPanel community for our 1 year anniversary! We heard your
- The CoinPanel mobile app is just days away!
We have some exciting news to share! But first, we want to talk a little about CoinPanel. Our team had
- Crypto 101: A Quick Guide to Crypto Spot Trading
In one of our previous posts, we talked about what tools traders use. Now we are going to talk about
- May Started with Bitcoin’s Price Drop and FUD
In market news, Bitcoin made big headlines with its price drop during the weekend. Here is what you need to
- Crypto Trading 101: What Tools do Traders Use?
Since the launch of Bitcoin’s whitepaper in 2008, cryptocurrencies have had a massive impact in the world of finance. Here
- Crypto Markets April Wrap-Up and What You Need to Know in May
We start the week with a recap of April’s crypto markets and some analysis of the first few days of
- Elon Musk’s Twitter Buyout and What it Means for Crypto
In this week’s post, we will be discussing Layer-1 altcoins, crypto cards for Ukrainian refugees, Stripe’s crypto payments and, the
- Ethereum Price Drops Below $3,000 as ETH Developers Ran Test “Merge”
Ethereum and Bitcoin bulls have become worried this week as the leading cryptocurrencies dipped below $3,000 and $40,000, respectively. Although
- Crypto market entered relief rally in March: What’s ahead?
After climbing to $47,000, Bitcoin price dropped to $46,000 and has been ranging between $45,772 to $46,442. Altcoins prices also climbed
- Bitcoin price recorded its highest weekly close in 2022: What’s next?
Bitcoin price has been steadying around $47,000 after minor fluctuations last week. While Russia is still considering accepting cryptocurrencies for
- FED’s decision on rate hike could impact crypto prices this week
CoinPanelers! We recently introduced a new feature on our platform–Sell Full Trade–which allows traders to short crypto, in addition to
- Here’s how you can profit from a bear market | Introducing Sell Full Trade
As you know, the market doesn’t always go up. However, professional traders always find a way to profit in a
- Institutions accumulate Bitcoin following Russia-Ukraine shake-up
Bitcoin price has dropped back below $40,000 after briefly rebounding toward $45,000. Crypto trading volumes have been soaring in Russia
- Bitcoin recovers shortly after Russia-Ukraine shock
Here’s what’s new on CoinPanel this week: Did you know? We’ve recently added a new feature — Import/Export Drawings — to allow
- Bitcoin network records the highest amount of active addresses in 2022
ICYMI: We’ve recently integrated Huobi Global on CoinPanel! You can now connect your exchange account on CoinPanel and get a
- CoinPanel x Huobi integration: Get a chance to win $10,000!
Hi CoinPanelers! We recently launched the Huobi integration on CoinPanel. In celebration of a new partnership with Huobi Global, we are
- Bitcoin kickstarts lively week above $42K in a promising week for cryptos
We’ve recently added a new tab on the CoinPanel platform- Market. Discover and access the Watchlist feature and Chart Mirroring on
- Introducing CoinPanel’s Market tab: What’s new?
You may have noticed that we’ve recently made a new addition to our platform. We have launched our new Market
- Huobi is now live on CoinPanel!
We are happy to announce that the Huobi Global exchange has been fully integrated on CoinPanel. We are happy to announce that we
- Institutional money re-enters Bitcoin market as whales start to accumulate
The short-term trend suggests that the sell-off by cryptocurrency traders has halted, as futures exchanges have recently witnessed a decline
- Crypto crash wipes out $1 trillion in value
The recent cryptocurrency market pullback has wiped out $1 trillion from the aggregate crypto market value since the highs in
- Introducing CoinPanel Analytics — Taking Positions to the next level
We have recently amended the Positions feature and released a new page — Analytics. Our team has been inspired by
- Positions vs. Analytics: What are the differences?
CoinPanel has recently launched a new feature — Analytics — an upgrade to the previous Positions feature used for tracking profits and losses.
- Bitcoin price records new all-time high at above $67K as ETH and altcoins follow
Bitcoin price has recently reached a new record high following consecutive days of gains. BTC reached above $67,000 on October
- Bitcoin breaks above $50k resistance: Crypto trading strategies you need in a bull market
Bitcoin has recorded a very strong week after the turbulence witnessed in September. The weekly candle printed an 18% gain
- Bitcoin plunged 20%, cryptocurrency exchanges faced outages amid flash crash
After weeks of recovery from the May 19 crash, Bitcoin price fell from $52,900 to a low of under $43,000
- Solana enters price discovery, Cardano close to recording new all-time high
Solana price recently soared to a new record high, climbing by over 80% in the past week. With new infrastructural
- Ethereum takes a shot at $3,000 following ETH London hard fork, igniting burn of 2.3 Ether per minute
Ethereum has taken the spotlight in the crypto market this week, as the long-awaited London hard fork occurred on August
- Bitcoin price faces stiff hurdle at $40,000, but this model suggests bull run is far from over
Important updates at CoinPanel: Alongside the Chart Mirroring feature release last week, CoinPanel also introduced a multiple watchlist function. This